Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Latest find, another KOBA side stand!

Today I was feeling kinda of lucky so I decided to pay a litle visit to my favourite hang-out, Sungei Road. This place is a "one-of-the-kind" place in Singapore. It was once called "thieves market". Maybe because back then if you lose something, you'll definitely able to find it back at this place. It's a place where money changes hands quick and buyers won't question where the goods comes from. You sell, I buy. No question asked. Sometimes you can really get real good "deals" at this place, if you know who to approach.
Anyway, as I was walking along the many stalls selling knick-knacks and what-nots, I noticed something familiar lying in one corner, among a stack of old clothing put up or sale. Went straight for it.....
The wording says "Deluxe", I think because some of the words have faded. But what the heck, right? You don't find a KOBA side stand up for sale everyday...
Comparing my 2 KOBAs....

One seems to be longer than the other...

No comments:

Post a Comment