Monday, January 19, 2009

The Beginning of a passion and journey...

I have always been interested in 2 wheelers. Either motorcycles or bicycles. The thing about these 2 wheelers are that they evoke a kind of special feeling between the rider and the riden. Over the years, I have collected and sold off quite a few classic bikes and have even built ( or customize ) a MTB on my own, from scratch. Then one find day, everything stopped. Got married and settled down. Family life took over and as the saying goes, the rest is history.....

Until one fine day, as I was surfing the net, I accidentally stumbled on to this website, The Flying Pigeon Project. This spells the beginning of my journey into the world of 3 speed bicycles and given me a new prespective at looking at antiquated bicycles lying, rotting in the neighbourhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment